Monday, May 7, 2018

old pictures

I am still busy going through our photo collection at the historical society, and love looking at old pictures.

Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love to find interior photos of local businesses.  Those photos are seldom taken.   Many people in early days would take a picture of the outside of the building, but an interior view is scarse to find.

What follows are some neat pictures that I found today.
West's Ice and Cold Storage

Steffen's Bar, St. Peter


Downtown Ripon

Bittner's, Mt. Calvary

Brickles Tavern, Fond du Lac

Hotel Calumet

General Store, Ripon

Ripon parade

Main St., Theresa  (photographer added the trolley)

1 comment:

  1. I live across the street from the "Hotel Calumet" This is an amazing picture. Thank you for this!

    ReplyDelete